重点单词和短语
pressure cooker /'prɛʃɚ 'kʊkɚ/ 高压锅 n.
charge /tʃɑrdʒ/ 索价 v.
worth /wɝθ/ 值……的;价值 adj./n.
lowest/'loɪst/ 最低的;最底下的 adj.
discount /'dɪskaʊnt/ 折扣;打折 n./v.
offer/'ɔfɚ/ 提议;出价 n.
quality /'kwɑləti/ 质量 n.
match /mætʃ/ 匹配 v.
实战对话
Kitty: How much is this pressure cooker?
这个高压锅多少钱?
Shopkeeper: It's the best of my shop. You only need to pay 300 yuan. I used to sell it at 500 yuan.
这是我店里最好的锅。您只需要付300元,过去我每个都是卖500元的。
Kitty: Are you kidding me? You charge such a cooker 300 yuan? I know how much it’s worth. Give me a better price, OK?
你开玩笑吧?这样一个锅你要300元?我知道它该值多少钱。给我个好点儿的价格,如何?
Shopkeeper: That's my lowest price. Take it or leave it. It's up to you.
这是最低价了,买不买随您。
Kitty: If you can give me some discount, I'll take it.
再给我打点儿折我就买了。
Shopkeeper: I've made it clear. That's the last offer.
我已经说明白了,这是最后的价格。
Kitty: Fine. I hope the quality will match its price.
好吧。我希望它的质量能对得起这个价格。
Shopkeeper: You'll see.
您会看到的。
作业精选
1. You charge such a cooker 300 yuan? I know how much it’s worth.
这样一个锅你要300元?我知道它该值多少钱。
2. Take it or leave it. It's up to you.
买不买随您。
3. I hope the quality will match its price.
我希望它的质量能对得起这个价格。