第19课:A formal suit 正式的西装

2019-12-31

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

重点单词和短语

daughter /'dɔtɚ/ 女儿 n

red carpet /rɛd 'kɑrpɪt/ 红毯

formal /'fɔrml/正式的 adj

suit /sut/套装 n

prefer /prɪ'fɝ/更喜欢 v

classic /'klæsɪk/经典的;经典 adj/n

gray /ɡre/ 灰色的 adj.

vest /vɛst/ 马甲 n


实战对话

Fred: Excuse me? My daughter is going to get married. I am going to walk the red carpet with her. What should I wear?

好,我女儿要出嫁了,我要陪她走红毯。我应该穿什么合适?


Salesman: Sir, I suggest a formal suit.

先生,我建议您穿正式的西服。


Fred: OK. Can you help?

好吧。那你能帮帮我吗?


Salesman: My pleasure, sir. First of all, you need a suit. Which color do you prefer, black or gray?

乐意之极,先生。首先,您需要一套西服。您喜欢哪种颜色?黑色还是灰色?


Fred: Which one will make me look thinner?

哪种颜色让我看起来更瘦?


Salesman: Well, black is better.

哦,那还是黑色好点儿。


Fred: Then I'll take black one.

那我就要黑色的。


Salesman: Second, you need a shirt. Do you have any shirt?第二,您需要一件衬衫。您有衬衫吗?


Fred: I may have a lot of T-shirts.

我可能有不少T恤衫。


Salesman: Well. White shirtare classic. One more thing, you need a tie. Since it's a wedding, I think red tie will be all right. Whado you think?

好吧。白衬衫是经典。还有,您还需要一条领带。既然这是婚礼,我想红色的领带会比较合适。您看呢?


Fred: It looks...emm, good. Anything else?

看起来……嗯,还不错。还要什么吗?


Salesman: At last, if you want to be more serious, you may take a vest.

最后,如果您还想要更正式,您可能需要再配一件马甲。


Fred: I don't think so. That's enough. Where should I pay?

我想不必了。这些就够了。我应该在哪儿付钱?

 

作业精选 

1. My daughter is going to get married. I am going to walk the red carpet with her.

我女儿要出嫁了,我要陪她走红毯。

 

2. Which one will make me look thinner?

哪种颜色让我看起来更瘦?

 

3. If you want to be more serious, you may take a vest.

如果您还想要更正式,您可能需要再配一件马甲。


直播间

最新问答

专题推荐