DAY 48:That's not Santa 这不是圣诞老人

2018-07-17

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

今天的课程是《That's not Santa 这不是圣诞老人》,真正的圣诞老人在哪里呢?一起来听今天的故事吧!别忘了添加班班微信免费领取绘本资源哦~

微信截图_20180523133728.png

December 24...

12月24日...

It is the day before Christmas.

今天是圣诞节的前一天。

Santa's sleigh is filled with toys.

圣诞老人的雪橇里已经装满了礼物。

Everything is ready for Santa's trip.

一切已经准备就绪了。

But where is Santa?

但是圣诞老人在哪里呢?

Santa is sleeping.

圣诞老人正在睡觉。

'Time to get up.

该起床了。

Time to put on my red suit,'He says.

“该穿上我的红色外套了,”他说道。

Santa looks for his red suit.

圣诞老人开始找他的红色外套。

He looks everywhere.

他到处寻找。


'Have you seen my red suit?'

“你看见我的红色外套了吗?”

'Have you seen my red suit?'

“你看见我的红色外套了吗?”

No one has seen Santa's red suit.

但是没有人见过圣诞老人的红色外套。


'No red suit.No Christmas!'

“没有红色外套就过不了圣诞节了!”

'NO CHRISTMAS?'

“没有圣诞节了?”


'Wait.I have an idea.'

“等等,我有个主意。”

Santa goes upstairs.

圣诞老人上楼了。


'How's this?'

“这身儿怎么样?”

'Oh,no. You can't go out like that. That's not Santa!'

“哦,不。你不能这么出去。这不是圣诞老人!”

'Wait.Wait.

“等等。

I'll be right back,'Santa says.

我马上回来。”圣诞老人说。


'How about this?'

“这身儿怎么样?”

'Or this?'

“或者这套呢?”

'This okay?'

“这行不行?”

'What do you think?'

“你怎么看?”


'No,no,no.That's not Santa!'

“不不不。这不是圣诞老人!”

'Wait.I'll be right back.'

“等等。我马上就回来。”


'This is it! Off I go.'

“就这套了!我走啦。”

'No,no,no.You can't go out in your underwear.

“不不不。你不能穿着内衣出去。

Thant's not Santa!'

这不是圣诞老人!”


Mrs.Claus comes home.

圣诞老人的太太回家了。

'You can't go out that way.You will catch a cold.'

“你不能这么出去。你会着凉的。”

'But he can't find his red suit.'

“可是他找不到他的红色外套了。”


'Red suit? Santa, I want you to open your Christmas present right now.'

“红色外套?Santa,我想你现在就打开我给你的圣诞礼物。”

'A new red suit! I'll put it right on. Thank you.'

“哇,一套新的红色外套!我马上穿上。谢谢你。”

'NOW THAT'S SANTA!'

“这才是圣诞老人嘛!”


'It's getting late. We have to go.'

“越来越晚了。我们该出发了。”

'We?'

“我们?”

'Ho,ho,ho.I'm going with you.I have a red suit,too.'

吼吼吼。我要和你一起去。我也有一套红色外套。”


'Ho,ho,ho.This Christmas will be twice as much fun!'

“吼吼吼。这个圣诞节的快乐要加倍啦!”



直播间

米乐教育

话题 1090

最新问答

专题推荐