世界经典英语绘本外教课程第一期开播啦!今天的课程是《When I Was Little 当我还小的时候》,从刚学会说话、学会走路,渐渐茁壮成长,小时候有太多的美好值得回忆。你的小时候发生过这些有趣的故事吗?别忘了添加班班微信免费领取绘本资源哦~
边看绘本边听睡前故事吧~~
When I was little, I was a baby.
当我还小的时候,我是个小宝宝。
When I was little, I cried a lot.
当我还小的时候,我总是哭。
Now I use words.
现在,我已经会说话了。
No!
不!
When I was little, I didn't know I was a girl.
当我还小的时候,我不知道自己是个小女孩。
My mom told me.
是妈妈告诉我的。
When I was little, I had silly hair.
当我还小的时候,我的头发乱糟糟的。
Now I can wear it in ponytail or braids
现在,我可以扎马尾辫、麻花辫、
or pigtails or a pom-pom.
双辫子,还有丸子头。
When I was little,
当我还小的时候,
I didn't get to eat Captain Crunch
我不能吃麦片,
or paint my toenails bubble-gum pink.
也不能把脚趾甲涂成泡泡糖一样的粉色。
When I was little, I spilled a lot.
当我还小的时候,我经常碰洒东西。
My mom said I was a handful.
妈妈说,那时我是个小麻烦。
Now I'm helpful.
现在我成了她的小帮手。
When I was little, I rode in a baby car seat.
当我还小的时候,我要坐婴儿座椅。
Now I ride like a grown-up and wave at policemen.
现在我可以跟大人一样坐车了,还可以冲警察叔叔挥手。
When I was little, I went to Mommy and Me.
当我还小的时候,我跟妈妈去上亲子课。
Now I go to nursery school and I have teachers
现在,我上幼儿园了,有了老师,
and cubbies and naptime and secrets.
有了小柜子,有了午睡时间,还有了小秘密。
When I was little, I didn't understand time-outs.
当我还小的时候,我不知道什么是课间休息。
Now I do, but I don't like them.
现在我知道了,可是我并不喜欢。
When I was little, I made up words like "scoopeeloo".
当我还小的时候,我总是造一些奇奇怪怪的词。
Now I make up songs.
现在,我可以编歌给自己唱了。
When I was little, I swam in the pool with boys.
当我还小的时候,我跟男孩子们在泳池里游泳。
I still do, but now we wear bathing suits
现在,我们还是会一起游泳,不过我们穿上了泳衣,
but we don't wear floaties.
不再戴救生圈了。
When I was little, the slide at the park was so big.
当我还小的时候,感觉公园里的滑梯好大。
Now it's smaller,
现在,我感觉它变小了,
but I still like my granny to wait at the bottom for me.
但我还是喜欢奶奶站在下面等着我。
When I was little, I ate goo and yucky stuff.
当我还小的时候,我要吃一些粘糊糊、很难吃的东西。
Now I eat pizza and noodles and fruit and Chee-tos.
现在,我可以吃披萨、面条、水果和奇多薯条。
When I was little, I had two teeth.
当我还小的时候,我只长了两颗牙。
Now I have lots, and I know how to brush them.
现在,我有很多颗牙了,也学会了刷牙。
When I was little, I slept in a zoo.
当我还小的时候,我睡的婴儿床像个动物园。
Now I sleep in a big bed and get to play monkey.
现在,我可以睡在大床上了,还能玩玩具小猴。
When I was little,
当我还小的时候,
I kissed my mom and dad good night every night.
每天晚上都亲吻爸爸妈妈,跟他们说晚安。
I still do,
现在我仍这么做,
but only after they each read me a book
只不过在他们给我各读一个故事,
and we play tickle torture.
以及玩挠痒痒的游戏之后。
When I was little, I didn't know what a family was.
当我还小的时候,我不知道家是什么。
When I was little, I didn't know what dreams were.
当我还小的时候,我不知道梦想是什么。
When I was little, I didn't know who I was.
当我还小的时候,我不知道我是谁。
Now I do!
现在,我全都知道了!